- what personal information are collected
- how personal information is collected
- why personal information is collected
- how this website use the personal information
- how it is secured
- if anyone else has access to this data
- if there are any cookies used
- how you have control over this.
but first some definitions:
- This is a personal website, made by me. Tobias Nickel. You can contact me via email at business(at)tnickel(dot)de.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act, DSGVO (the german translation): Datenschutz-Grundverordnung
- Data Controller: who is responsible for the data collected on this website? this is me, Tobias Nickel
- Data Processor: This website is hosted at 1und1 web-servers. all network connections are going into there compute center before arriving at the web server. Other than this, it is a self developed website, the data is processed by me and my self developed programs.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is using this website and is subject of Personal Data.
I collect a little bit of information about journeys users do on this website.
Instead of commonly used cookies, this website is using the local storage to store last page, last time. Once a new website is opened, usage information is send to server and recorded in a log file. It contain information about the time and page, but no information that allow personal identification.
- for education purpose
- They are stored on disk at the server in a flat file. Once some time (months or years) have past, I might get interest to analyze the file offline. This will only be analyzes of statistical nature.
This website does not plan to track its visitors. If you want to learn more about the GDPR and DSGVO, I used information from the following sources: